Posts by category
- Where specifically will the estimated $100k that is received from Comcast annually be utilized? Will it be deposited into the Capital Contribution Fund or allocated by the Board of Directors discretion?
- Where specifically will the $350k that is received from Comcast upon signing of the 10 yr contract be utilized? Will it be deposited into the Capital Contribution Fund or allocated by the Board of Directors discretion?
- What is A.R.S.§33-1809?
- Since Comcast is rated one of the most hated and worst companies, wouldn't this association with Comcast discourage potential buyers thereby lowering our property values?
- What other HOA organizations in the Tucson area have signed such an agreement with CCG and Comcast?
- Why does SCOVs Board and Administration not allow a forum to express opposition to some or all of these initiatives?
- If a home is under construction (dumpster, trucks in driveway) and the process goes beyond 3 days, homeowners will not be allowed to park our cars in the street?
- If we pass the street parking ballot item, does that mean that the following would not be allowed…Guests who stay more than 3 days/month may not park on the street after 3 days (cars, trucks or motorhomes)?
- What is the main problem we are trying to solve with the motor vehicle initiative and is this type of restriction the only answer?
- What is the likelihood of penalties and consequences for parking violations?
- Who will oversee and monitor parking violations?
- If my son visits and our garage is full, where does he park his car?
- Does “Motor Vehicle” include all autos, motorbikes, and golf carts?
- How much revenue will SCOV get from this contract if approved?
- I read somewhere that trash and recycle pick up may be required to be on differing days in differing parts of SCOV. It looks like there will be two trucks. One for trash and one for recycle. If so, that will be two disturbances from trash and recycle on the designated day. Those opting for two pick ups per week will cause additional truck trips each week through the neighborhoods. How does this reduce vehicle trips and noise from the present system for pick up if more than one day is required?
- Can a resident opt for trash pick up only and not accept a recycle bin and or not participate in recycling?
- If yes, will SCOV have, "Opt Out", contact information available for individuals who wish to be immediately opted out of solicitations?
- Will Comcast be encouraged to contact SCOV residents in an effort to sign them up for Comcast services?
- This question covers junk mail solicitations through the USPS, door to door sales contacts by sales representatives, phone and email contacts?
- If this passes, will any of my information (name, phone number, email address, home address) be shared with Comcast or available to Comcast, their marketing team and their contracted sales representatives for the purpose of soliciting Comcast services.
- I am a Republic customer. My quarterly bill includes a $20 environmental fee and another $5 administrative fee. These are added to the base fee. Will those fees continue?
- I already have Republic trash and recycle containers. I paid the fee for the use of those containers. If this measure is approved, will I have to secure new Containers AND pay again for the use of them?
- Since the SCOV technology club offers classes on "cutting the cable" has the board solicited input/advice from the SCOV technology club with respect to this contract.
- If/when the FCC deregulates the cable industry as they did the phone industry to allow other vendors to offer competitive services over the Comcast physical lines, would this contract prohibit us from taking advantage of lower priced competition?
- Does this contract with Comcast as a preferred provider prohibit us from entering into a bulk agreement for Internet (or video or phone)?
- Have we considered a bulk agreement for Internet?
- Why sign a 10 year contract when technology becomes obsolete so quickly (such as the advancement of 5G)?
- Why not have a bulk provider for Comcast services such as Internet, video and TV and roll it in to the annual fee like what’s being proposed for the waste?
- Do residents get a price break or better services from Comcast?
- What is the bin delivery timing?
- What is the cost of second weekly pickup?
- Why does the HOA have to get involved and bill us a yearly fee for the trash?
- Can cars be parked in the driveway? Can cars park on the streets overnight?
- What are the bin sizes?
- Would the fee be included in the annual dues & how much is the fee?
- When would the contract start?
- Welcome to the Vote 2020 FAQ Page
- Would there be a cost to the residents?
- What are the voting requirements for this to pass?
- What are the benefits to this agreement?
- What would be the terms of this agreement?
- Does this initiative restrict SCOV residents in their choice of provider for internet, video, and/or phone service?
- What is the Preferred Services Provider initiative?
- I live in Ember Ridge/Green Tree. What will I need to do if this passes?
- If this passes, and I am not here in June for the delivery of the bin, what should I do?
- Would there be a charge for the bins?
- What would current Republic customers have to do regarding their bill?
- Is the owner responsible for cancelling their current service?
- What is the Single Provider of Waste & Recycling Services initiative?
- Why are we voting again on the waste & recycling services?
- What are the benefits for having a single provider?
- What are the concerns to having a single provider?
- What happens if the single provider for waste & recycling is approved?
- What is the estimated implementation timeline?
- What are the voting requirements for the single waste & recycle provider initiative?
Area Attractions Categories